Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Triplets, 23 Days Old

Our First Thanksgiving!!


11/27: Our babies are doing wonderful today! It is such a pleasure for me to get out of the elevator on the 4th floor--it just means I am inches away from my babies! I am excited today because it is our first big holiday as a family! We took beautiful pictures as a family today! We have wonderful nurses who entertain our ideas (big shoutout to Laura and Dina!!) and they helped us get the babies ready and took our pictures! Austin, Matthew and Emily were as cooperative as they could be but my little ones were quite sleepy! Either way we got great pictures with them!! Oh, I actually put make up and contacts today) We spent the morning with the babies up until noon. At 12 Rob came home and I stayed at the hospital. My girlfriend Issis has not been able to come to visit the babies except the week they were born because she has 3 kids of her own. Today she dropped the kids off at our house and Rob watched them (and cooked) while she came to visit the babies. Overall, we had another GREAT day with Austin, Matthew and Emily!!
Happy Thoughts: A visit from Tía Issis!
Important Updates:
Austin weighs 4 lbs 0 oz
Matthew weighs 4 lbs 3 oz (1901 grams)
Emily weighs 4 lbs 3 oz (1906 grams)

No comments: