Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

1 Minute and 43 Seconds

Well, Rob just called me and gave me the information for Austin, Matthew, and Emily (in that order). All 3 babies are doing great and are in the NICU but are breathing on their own except for the oxygen tube in their nose. Now for the baby details:

11:30 Hawaii Time Austin was born weighing in at 2 lbs 15 oz and 15 1/2 inches long.
11:31 Hawaii Time Matthew was born weighing in at 3 lbs and 15 3/4 inches long.
11:31 and 43 seconds Emily was born weighing in at 3 lbs 5 oz and 16 1/4 inches long.

Isn't it amazing that it only took 1 minute and 43 seconds to bring into this world what God has been planning for forever!

Isis also told me that they have their moms beautiful hair! Nellie is still resting and doing well. Rob is very excited and was getting ready to head down to see his children after he got off the phone. Nellie is in RM E645.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Nellie!! You have done such a wonderful job taking the care needed to keep those babies safe and sound. Rob you have already proven yourself to be a wonderful dad. Your care of Nellie as you waited for Austin, Matthew and Emily was outstanding. This means for sure the two of you together are unstoppable as parents. I cannot wait to see baby pictures. You are all in my prayers and in the prayers of the people of the church where I work. Those prayers will continue as all of you rest and the babies grow and develop. Get ready!! It is not long before your quiet house is going to be very busy and noisy. Hip Hip Hooray!!!!
Connie VH

Anonymous said...

Yea! Tears of joy are streaming down my face. I am so happy for you FIVE! Wow! What a miracle.

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Nellie.

I am soooo happy for you and Rob that words cant even describe it. You talked about wanting kids the whole time we were in Kosovo. I am so glad your dream has come true. God bless you Rob and the babies. Congratulations!!!

Your friend,
Terry

Tiffiny said...

I just looked at all the pictures... they had me in tears! I am so thrilled for you two! What a beautiful family!!!