Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday

12/21: Today is Sunday! We haven't been to church in a few months now. The triplets have been sick and snotty on and off for the last few months. We really try to avoid being around too many children and "germs"! Anyway, today we are trying to catch up! It was a long week and now we have one day to catch up! However, sometimes I think and feel that we have so much to do all the time and are overwhelmed with the many chores we have that we forget to sit back. Maybe forget is not the right word. I get so busy and sometimes have to do 3-4 things at the same time (multi-tasking queen!) that I have to force myself to slow down and just sit and enjoy. I don't want to let the very special moments of every day life pass me by! There will always be laundry and something in the sink to wash but today...I am relaxing and enjoying the babies! It was a beautiful day so we decided to once again take the babies out in the choo choo! Rob was going to stay behind and do some yard work but as I started walking down the driveway...I said to him...you know...yard can wait...come to the park with us! He said..."ok!" I didn't bring the camera and I should have because the boys had a blast in the swings! Austin was giggling so hard! Emily was a little afraid and wanted to be held. She didn't like the swinging! We walked for over an hour and the babies LOVED every minute of it! By the way, we used to get amazing stares with the triplet stroller...now with the choo choo...people stop their cars to talk to us and ask about the babies. Celebrity status has not changed one bit!

The day started really early and Rob made us this beautiful potato, egg and cheese quiche! It was very yummy and even the babies agreed!Things are not always happy...here is Emily crying. I can't remember why but I am sure someone took a toy away!
Matthew is always up to something....
Hanging out with Woody in the Toy Box

No comments: