Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 13, 2008

Rob's Day

10/12: I am an early bird...so this morning, I woke up at 6:30am and could not go back to sleep! Since it's Sunday--I decided to sneak out of the bedroom very quietly and go dowstairs and bake Rob breakfast muffins. He would not have approved so I was very quiet!!! He is a heavy sleeper so I knew I could go mix the muffins and put them in the oven before he woke up! I made him apple cinnamon muffins that turned out delicious--or so he tells me because I can't eat them. I made him coffee (which I also can't have) and prepared a nice plate with a muffin and grapes and brought it to him upstairs! He got breakfast is bed!!! He does so much for me that I just wanted to do something special for my sweetie! After breakfast he stayed in bed and watched the Cowboys play. After lunch, he went golfing with Steve! So, Rob had a great Sunday!!! I just wanted to show him my appreciation even if it is small!!!
Rob relaxing after he got home from golfing!

No comments: