Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 25, 2008

28 WK PERI APPT

10/23: Perinatal appts are always exciting. Today is no different! We want to know how much our peas have grown!! It's like when you plant a garden and you check everyday for growth!!! Very exciting!! The ultrasound was great and once again the doctor says that I am doing "phenomenal"!!! The babies are growing so well!!! We were so happy to hear the news. I did have to get some blood work done because I have been itching like crazy--everywhere--my legs, my back, my arms, my feet, etc!! WELL---this is caused by Cholestasis. Cholestasis affects women in the 3rd trimester especially those who are carrying multiples!! Treatment action right now is on hold until the lab results of my liver functions come back!! We will see!!!
In two weeks our peas each gained quite a bit!!! It truly is amazing!!! Here are the latest stats!!!
Baby A: 2 lbs 15 oz, BABY B: 2 lbs 13 oz and Baby Girl: 3lbs 1 oz
On a separate and happy note: Happy Anniversary to my parents! 42 Years!!! ¡Feliz Aniversario, Mamá y Papá y que siga la fiesta!

No comments: