Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day

9/1: It's going to be a BIG week!
Monday: It's Labor Day! A Big Happy Birthday to my Father in Law! Happy Birthday DAD!!! I hope you have a wonderful day!!!
Tuesday: Rob comes home!! I am very excited! It feels like he has been gone forever...plus when he left I had no belly showing...even though he has seen pictures on the blog, I think he is going to be shocked!!! (Rob does not get in until very late Tuesday night.)
UPDATE: Rob made it home last night. It was almost midnight but he made it. I was so glad to see him and hug him and kiss him!!! We stayed up until after 2 talking and catching up with all that he missed!!
Wednesday: We will have a BIG appt with our Peri! We are always excited to see the babies on ultrasound and get growth updates!!
Friday: We have OB appt.
Sunday: BABY SHOWER!! I am so excited!!! I will not talk about it or I will get emotional and cry but I am thrilled and can't wait until Sunday!!!
Baby Updates: I am feeling the babies move much more! It feels like little spasms. It's kind of funny because usually the movements will start on the left with Baby A and then I guess Baby B doesn't like being pushed so he begins pushing and finally Baby C gets in on the action!! It all happens in a span of maybe 20-30 seconds....it really is thrilling to feel!!
I will keep you updated as the week progresses!! I hope everyone enjoys Labor Day!!

No comments: