Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

5/9: This is only my second year celebrating this great holiday! I love it! I love it for so many reasons! I love it because I can finally say that I am a Mommy! It is my most important accomplishment! I love being a MOM! It is so amazing! I love the feeling that I get when I see my three babies! When I see their smiles it simply melts my heart! I love being a Mom to these three amazing beautiful babies! I thank God every day for this opportunity!

I had a perfect day! I had a day full of love and rest! I got my special request and Rob cooked perfect eggs benedict! They were so yummy! For lunch we tried every kind of cheese from my cheese basket! They were all very unique and delicious! For dinner we had grilled chicken, grilled asparagus and fresh grilled corn on the cob! Rob told me to relax, go shopping or anywhere I wanted to go but I really just wanted to be with my family!! I love my FAMILY! I also got beautiful cards from Rob and my babies!! Thanks Rob for making this day so beautiful for me! I love you!I am also happy that I spoke with my Mom. For her, it is always a sad day. We lost my brother 12 years ago and Mother's Day is sad for her. I always understood her sorrow but now that I am a Mom I understand the pain in her heart! I love my MOM for everything she is and for everything she taught me. She taught me to be a good woman, a good sister, a good friend and so many other things! A mi Madre, Feliz Día de Las Madres!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Wow, Nellie! Rob is amazing. I had my own Catering Co. in Andalusia for years and I know a thing or two about eggs b. He did great. He has set the bar kinda high for all future Mother's Days!! See you soon.