Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cinco de Mayo

5/5: Happy Cinco de Mayo! To celebrate we will be making tacos for dinner!!
We have had a few really busy days! Many appointments!! Austin, Matthew and Emily are doing very well but we are still having teething pain! Matthew was not feeling well today! He had sad eyes and just wanted to be held. That means everything has to stop and I just sit and rock and play with them. Laundry and dishes will have to wait! Rob had a pained expression on his face because the babies were crying when he was trying to leave to go to work. On days like this it truly is hard to only have 2 arms because if I am holding one baby the others want to be held as well! We had therapy after lunch today and they enjoyed that and participated but when Kathryn started to leave they all cried! They get so attached!
Tomorrow we have our annual eye appointments! I will not be taking the stroller or choo choo! They will be wearing their little monkey harness! Rob will not be able to go with me so my neighbor has volunteered to go help me!
It truly is amazing how fast time goes!!

No comments: