Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Worrying about the Babies!

2 JUL: This afternoon I had a bit of a scare. I got home from work and when I went to the bathroom I had a bit of bleeding. I got pretty spooked. I called the doctor as fast as I could. The nurse told me that since I was only 12 1/2 wks that I should come in and get checked out. I immediately called Rob. He came home from work and we left for the hospital. The wait was very hard. When they finally took us to the back they told me that the Ultrasound Tech had time to do an ultrasound before she went home. She was amazing! She did a one hour ultrasound. She looked for a bleed everywhere but to our relief, found nothing! She did manage to spend some time with us showing us all kinds of stuff with the ultrasound! The babies were in full motion! I was so relieved that they were all moving and squirming and that their heartbeats were all beating!!! This was an amazing ultrasound!!! We saw so much. Baby C was doing all kinds of kicking and moving!!! Baby A was the least active and did not want to be bothered--turned back on us...so cute...They were all doing very well!!! The doctor examined me and said that I just needed to rest and take it easy for a few days. She put me on bed rest for 48 hours! Here are the newest ultrasound pictures!!!








No comments: