Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 13, 2008

To Pee or not to Pee

13 JUL: Guess what I have to do today? I have to pee in a bottle for 24 hours! Twenty-Four hours!!! The doctor ordered this test two weeks ago and I have not been able to do this. Simply because I did not want to carry a bottle of pee with me at work! So, today, Sunday, I will confine myself to the house and "collect" my pee!! I know---it sounds disgusting!!! We have to do what the doctor orders!!! So, after collecting my pee we have to deliver it to the lab first thing tomorrow morning!!! Hopefully I will not have to do this again!!!!

1 comment:

Connie and Vern VH said...

Hi Rob and Nellie,
It is Christy's mom, Connie. How adorable your page is. I love the peas in a pod. I am so excited to hear of the upcoming arrival of your wonderful triplets. Each time I talk to Christy, I have to know how everyone is doing. I would so love to be close to all of you. It would be wonderful to help you guys with all that is ahead. You are in my prayers.
Connie Van Houten