Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 22, 2009

2 Month Check-Up

1/22: We had a very busy day today. This morning's 5am feeding found me incredibly tired and sleepy. As we have come to do, without planning, if one of us is tired we take over and do the entire feeding alone while the other sleeps. This morning, Rob fed babies alone and I slept. So, when I woke up babies were fed and Rob was doing some banking on the pc. I jumped in the shower, got dressed and started getting babies ready. Having to get 3 babies ready is not easy! Rob and I have to work as a team in order to get out of the house on time! On the way out the door I did manage to pop a couple bagels in the toaster and take them to go!! Our pediatrician here is great! We really like our healthcare here and are bummed that we have to leave this awesome team! The appt was very smooth and the babies were very cooperative! After the appt we had to go home quickly because we were expecting the movers to pick up our small pre-pack pick up. This is the stuff that will be there when we arrive in Alabama. Rob tended to the movers while I quickly fed the babies as we were 30 minutes late in their feeding and they were not happy with us! I fed the babies, then pumped and then we were out the door again. We visited my office! I miss my coworkers and wanted them to meet our babies! The babies slept through the whole visit and I even managed to sit with my boss for a short meeting!

Austin weighs 7 lbs 8 oz
Matthew weighs 9 lbs 2 oz
Emily weighs 8 lbs 4 oz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Heavens! What are you feeding Matthew? He has really jumped in weight. Christy is very excited to see you. I bet she will do well at spoiling the babies.
Connie VH