Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration Day

1/20: President Obama! What an amazing ceremony. Rob and I watched this historical event in bed while we fed our beautiful babies! I am amazed and watched in wonder! What an amazing day! Tonight was pretty rough! Emily and Austin decided they did not want to sleep at all! Both were pretty fussy all night! We got very little sleep!! This morning I decided to catch up on blogging! Honestly, there just isn't enough time in a day! Three babies will do that to you!! I had started a few blogs and will post them today. I also have pics to post and hopefully I will get to those today as well! Thank you for your continued support in the form of phone calls, prayers, and cards! Also, we are still receiving baby gifts and we truly appreciate all who have sent their love! Many thanks!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nellie, I think you need an assistant blogger who posts the pictures you want. Hmmmmmmmmmmm I know Christy is very busy with school but some how I would bet, she is not too busy to help her friends. She loves you guys so much. Connie

Christy and Randy said...

My mom, volunteering me before asking. :-) She is right though, if you need help you know I am here. Maybe you can catch up on blogging when you come to Alabama. Everything seems to slow down here so maybe the babies will get on board!

Anonymous said...

We continue to pray for your little family each day and are overjoyed to see how much they have grown.

They are truly beautiful gifts from God. We will continue to pray for sleep in your household.
Having just one thows your life in a whirlwind I can't imagine how wild but fun three would be.

Blessings,

The Kim Family
Calvin, Brenda, & Lydia