Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 23, 2008

20 WEEKS

We have made it to 20 Weeks!! Thank you Lord!!! I know that it is only through the Grace of God that we are where we are!! I thank all of you for all your prayers for our family!!!

Babies Rock!!!

8/23: What a great Saturday! 20 Weeks accomplished!! Rob is the only thing missing in my great Saturday! We hope that he will be home very soon!!!! I had a good night. Got up early and tried to take some pictures. I am still adjusting to this camera and I usually have to take 10 blurry shots before I get a good shot...so in one of them I cut a bit of my hair off but I had already taken like 12 shots!!! So, this is as good as it gets. I really was just showing off my new shirt. It has 3 baby footprints, one in pink and two in blue. Tiffiny designed this iron on for us!!! The other shot is with my Babies Rock shirt! That one was from Norma and Ellie! Of course, it is a weekly milestone so here is my 20 week picture as well with the same shirt from previous weeks. No change in weight this week. I did start using a maternity belt this week to help with my achy back! It isn't too bad though!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, Nellie, I have a new decorating tip for the babies' rooms. I will have a new great nephew in Sept. His dad is my youngest nephew. Anyway, I hear from the mom Susie, that she is going to put the babe's foot prints on the ceiling. You heard me. Hold the baby upside down and put footprints on the ceiling. Oh yeah, she is 6'2" so I think she can handle this. My nephew is way to short to do this. That will be a lot of dipping feet in paint and printing on that ceiling.
Connie VH

Anonymous said...

20 weeks just flew by.

Toni