Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 18, 2011

MOPS and Concert

3/18: MOPS Enterprise today! Yay! I love MOPS and the kids absolutely LOVE going to MOPS too! Love being with friends and other MOMS and sharing our experiences in Mommyhood! Two of my table mates invited me to go to the Anita Renfroe and Mandisa concert. I don't like doing things OUT at night AT ALL because the night time routines are gruelling and it is extremely difficult for ONE person to do alone! This was a bit different and I text Rob and he said GO!! I accepted the ticket!! I met all my MOPS friends in Dothan and had an amazing time at the concert! Mandisa was on American Idol a few seasons back. Anita is a comedian and she is SUPER FUNNY!! My thanks to Wendy, Rhonda and Shannon! You girls are the BEST!! I really needed this ME time! Sometimes, it is HARD to admit that we really need some time away from hubby and babies!!

No comments: