Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 11, 2011

Another Birthday

3/11: Yes, another birthday! I got beautiful cards from my babies and Rob! I also got a dozen long stemmed beautiful roses!! They truly were so beautiful and smelled so nice! We celebrated low key as most anything we do these days! I actually picked my birthday cake-Publix Italian Wedding cake! If you haven't had--it's so yummy! I received a ton of birthday wishes on facebook! Very nice to hear from so many friends! I also heard from friends that are not on fb. Yes, there are people who don't do fb!!! Had a super sweet day!! Thanks to all my friends! Also, thanks to my hubby who tried so hard to give me a great day!! He sometimes doesn't understand that it is already GREAT because I have an amazing family---anything extra is just extra!!

No comments: