Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 10, 2009

My First Mother's Day

5/10: It's Mother's Day! This is the FIRST time I get to celebrate this amazing day! I am so blessed to have a great Mom in my life. I am also incredibly blessed to finally be a MOM! It is the greatest thing in the world! I got so many cards that I get teary thinking about them! Thank you to all my friends and family who remembered that today for the first time ever I could celebrate Mother's Day!! Rob and my Peas sent me beautiful flowers! Rob's intent was to let me sleep in...hehe...like that would ever work here! We got up early and I submitted my request for ebelskivers! (this might be starting a family tradition!) We had batter left over and I even attempted to make a batch! It was fun! We had fun today playing with the babies on their boppy tummy time mats! (thanks Toni!! these are awesome!! the peas love them!!)The PeasAustin
Emily
Matthew
Mom trying to make ebelskivers!

No comments: