Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

My 40th Birthday

3/11: Not much to tell! I turned 40! WOW! I have to admit that it was NOT awful! I feel good and I feel young! Maybe it is the fact that I have 3 wee little ones that keep me young!! Gifts--well, I got a beautiful card from my parents with two $20's! Is that symbolic? I think so! I got beautiful cards from friends and my sisters! My friend Aida gave me an amazing Japanese doll. So beautiful! Rob got me a box of crayons! What does it mean? Well, I have always told him that when I was in elementary school I always wanted a BIG box of crayons with a sharpner. You know what I am talking about. Well, my mom never bought us that she always bought exactly what was on the school supply list! So, after all this time, I finally got my BIG box of crayons with a sharpner. Okay, it may be silly but this gift made me cry! The big gift came from my precious babies---a BIG BIG spa package!!! I can't wait to use it!!! Yay!!!Happy Birthday Mommy!!
Musical card from Rob...it played our wedding song. Ahhhhh
Dressed up for Mommy's Birthday! My Princess!
My friend Aida and my beautiful Japanese doll!

No comments: