Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Latest Triplet News

1/7: I can NOT believe it has been over 2 months since I last blogged!! Where does time go? No, seriously, where does time go? It seems that we are busier than ever these days! The peas are more and more energetic and active each and every day that passes! It is unbelievable! I am going to back track and post pictures and news from the last 2 months! Today, here in Alabama, is very cold. I haven't had a cold winter in 3 years! I forgot how cold it gets even here in the South!
Pea News: Today is the second day of putting babies down for nap without rocking! I think the problem they were not was ME! I have found it hard to let go of old habits! When my older sister, Norma, was here for Christmas she kept urging me to put them in cribs for naps on their own. I honestly didn't think it would work but it DID! They did cry for about 20 minutes yesterday but were soon sleeping. I tried it again for afternoon nap with the same result! I was very impressed! Thanks Norma for encouraging me and helping me be strong while they were screaming...yes, the 3 oreos helped too! (they were the low-fat ones and really are not that great!)

No comments: