Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Climbing Furniture

1/30: "Today we all learned how to climb furniture!" Actually, it started yesterday! Emily started climbing into the glider...a few hours later...Matthew followed and it didn't take long before Austin was in on the action. I was jumping out of the chair, or jumping from kitchen to living room as fast as I could. I just thought for sure we were going to end up in hospital! The next day, they started to climb on the couch. Once again, I was freaking out! My Mom advised me to leave them alone and teach them to climb down backwards. It only took a few tries and soon everyone knew how to climb on and off the couch. It is amazing how quickly they learn new things!! We did have blood this Saturday! It was the very first time we have had a nose bleed! Austin was climbing out of the toy box and landed nose first! Dad quickly came to the rescue and all was well!
Austin loves "chillaxin" (as my niece Ale would say) in his Elmo Chair!
"Shhhhhhhhhhh...Elmo is talking!"
Cause of grief for Mom--climbing on the glider! Yes, all three are fighting for it!

No comments: