Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 26, 2009

Fall is Here!

10/26: I can not believe that I have not blogged in 3 weeks! For 2 of those 3 weeks all 3 babies had bad colds with very bad coughs! We had to take Matthew to the pediatrician on 6 OCT and actually had to do breathing treatments. He actually did really well once he got used to the mask. He is my brave little one! Of course, after he got sick the other babies quickly followed! The hardest part was trying to hold sick, needy babies!! Everybody needed MOMMY!! A couple days Rob was able to come home early! All I really needed was an extra set of hands to comfort babies....ha...that is what I need every day! So, aside from our first colds we are all doing well. I have many pics to share!
My Mother sent the boys the cutest ELMO outfits! So, we tried to take pics of the babies wearing their Elmo outfits! Yes, that is easier said than done!! It was a mess...one baby crawling in one direction, two in the other!! Waiting for afternoon snack! They don't like for Momma to be late!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nellie, love the pictures. The peas are gorgeous! They are soooo big now! Great job super-mom! Rada