Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 1, 2008

8 WEEKS

1 JUN: We are at 8 WKS! Feels so good to say that! I am continuing my daily shots and overall I feel GREAT! I still have not had any morning sickness at all!!! I consider myself very lucky!!!Aside from getting very tired very easily, I feel fantastic!!!
Our babies at 8 wks:
*Cartilage and bones begin to form - At the end of this week our babies will have completed 1/5th of the journey 'til his birthday!
*The basic structure of the eye is well underway - The position is more "newborn" like already!
*The tongue begins to develop.
*Intestines move out of the umbilical cord into the abdomen.
*Body grows and makes room - Two months along and they are growing inside and out by leaps and bounds! *The fingers and toes have appeared but are webbed and short.
Baby's length (crown to rump) is 0.61 inch (1.6cm) and weight is 0.04 ounce (1gm).

No comments: