Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bumbo Before and After

8/18: This picture was taken the day we moved into our new house last April 2009. We have been trying to downsize all of the baby stuff. We had a huge garage sale a few weeks ago and made well over $500. We sold 3 walkers, 2 swings (still have 1 swing), 3 bounce chairs, 3 vibrating chairs and the list goes on. We also sold our Bumbos that we loved!! All except the pink one. I listed it on craigslist yesterday and got an offer immediately! So, this morning I brought it in the house and it was a huge hit! Everybody wanted to sit in it! I never imagined that they would still fit in it or I would not have sold them! It was too cute! AUSTIN BEFOREAUSTIN AFTERAUSTIN loves to give you the cheesiest smile when you take his picture! (and yes, he is wearing Emily's pink crocs!)EMILY BEFOREEMILY AFTERMATTHEW BEFOREMATTHEW AFTERTHE BOYS
FROM Rob's GARDEN! A few days ago my dear friend Chantel wrote an Ode to her husband about tomatoes...I am honoring Rob's tomatoes, peppers and ONE LIME on our blog. Sort of like writing an ode!

No comments: