Friday, April 17, 2009

Boxes and Babies

4/17 - We have been in our new house about 2 weeks! It has been a very different move than any we have ever done! (and we have many moves under our belt!) This time around we bought a house and we have 3 beautiful babies to care for while we deal with the house hunting, closing, movers and boxes!!!
First, I want to thank Terelle for being with us the day the movers delivered our stuff! I believe that without her help we wouldn't have made it! She took care of her own 9 month old (Izzy) and our 3 Peas while Mom and Dad handled the movers!!! Thank you, Terelle!!! I really appreciate you! I always say that in my life I have been blessed with really special friends!!! You certainly are one of them!! Oh, on this day we had severe thunderstorms--Welcome to AL!!
If you know a little about us you know that when we move, we usually have our new home unpacked and settled in about a week! Well, this time....well, the clock is still ticking and we are NOT completely unpacked. Very different when you have 3 babies that are very demanding! So, when babies need us we stop what we are doing and play with babies. Actually, I am making this sound like I actually unpacked....Rob has done about 98% of the unpacking and I have done the other 2%. I mostly tend to the babies! I am so happy that I am able to stay home and do this and not have to worry about a job at this point! Anyway, we are working at getting the house unpacked and can't wait to have our friends that are close by for a big housewarming party!!

BABY TALK - So, you are probably on this blog wanting to read about the 3 Peas! The Peas are adjusting to life in Alabama and having their own cribs! YAY!!! They are pretty amazing!! I can't believe how fast they are growing!!! It truly is incredible. We have seen a pediatrician here and he is wonderful! We love him!!

On 3/27 the Peas had their 4 Month Well Baby Check Up and here are their STATS!! They also had their shots. I want to thank Christy for coming to our appt with us! It really is much easier to have one person for each baby! Also, Mom doesn't handle the shots for her babies well and I am thankful for Christy who helped Rob out with this! Christy--thank you for always lending a hand! You are so giving of your time when it comes to our 3 Peas!! They love you sooo much!!! Our pediatrician also insisted on another RSV shot. They had 3 of them in Hawaii but the RSV season runs longer here than in Hawaii!

Austin
weighed 11 lbs 5 oz - 50%
lenght: 23 1/2 inches 50%
Head Circumference 16 1/2 inches - 90% Not too happy about bath time tonight!Matthew
weighed 12 lbs 10 oz - 50%
Lenght: 23 1/2 inches - 50%
Head Circumference - 16 inches - 75 % Matthew loving Bath time!Emily
weighed 12 lbs 3 inches - 60%
lenght: 22 1/4 inches - 40%
Head Circumference 16 inches - 75%

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH My!! They are growing so much and are so adorable. Look at those smiles.