Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Triplets, 32 Days Old

12/06: Today is Saturday and we are hoping that we can spend more time at the hospital today. My boobie issues have had us going home early so that I can rest. I am feeling a bit better today but not much--boobies still hurting quite a bit!
The babies looked great and we had a great visit! We were able to do two feedings with our babies! They are so sweet and it really pains me every single day to leave. I can't wait for our babies to come home with us!!
After visiting with Austin, Matthew and Emily we left late afternoon. It sure was nice to be with my babies more than 3 to 4 hours! (It usually is NOT enough time for me!!) We then stopped at Walmart to pick up our Christmas cards. They turned out great!! It is our first holiday card! We also bought a couple storage containers to store all the bottles we have for the babies! Trying to be as organized as we can be!
Important Updates:
Austin weighs 4 lbs 11 oz (2114 grams)
Matthew weighs 4 lbs 15 oz (2257 grams)
Emily weighs 4 lbs 14 oz (2210 grams)

No comments: