Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 5, 2008

Triplets, 31 Days Old

12/05: I woke up with my breast hurting immensely this morning! Within a few minutes of being up and after suffering in pain all week despite doing everything that was recommended to help my boobie issues--I decided to call my OB and try to get an appt for today! Luckily, boobie issues are seen as priority and they told me to come on in asap. The doctor examined me and determined that I have an infection inside my breast! So, he gave me meds and told me that I might not feel relief for a few days! ARGH!!!
We then went to the hospital and spent about 3 hours with Austin, Matthew and Emily. I stayed as long as I could but I was in serious pain!!!
Tonight, actually morning--2am after I pumped I stayed up a bit to design our Christmas card. Lucky for me Rob didn't hear me get out of bed--he would have been upset but I really wanted to get this done!!
Important Updates:
Austin weighs 4 lbs 8 oz (2059 grams)
Matthew weighs 4 lbs 13 oz (2196 grams)
Emily weighs 4 lbs 12 oz (2167 grams)

No comments: