Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Montana

FEB 2008: We finally made it to Montana!!! Montana is a beautiful state! The in-laws are wonderful, loving people! I am so glad that we finally made it to visit with them. It was snowing when we arrived and it remained quite cold the whole time we were there. It did not matter. We had such a fantastic time sharing and getting to know each other. My father- in-law sure can tell stories! I really understand where Rob gets his storytelling from!!! :) For me, it was a trip of a lifetime! I had always wanted to know more about Rob and his childhood and my in-laws were great at sharing all kinds of tidbits of information!! I think they like me....hehe....We also were able to visit with our dog, BO! Bo actually recognized us! It was so cool!!! He slept with us on the bed every night!!!

Mom, Dad and the little One!

No comments: