Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Landmark Park Heritage Days 2011

10/22: I love FALL!! I love that we can go to festivals and enjoy the crisp, cool weather!! Today, we went to Landmark Park for Heritage Days! The kids had a great time!! Pony rides were a must but only the boys enjoyed because Emily refused to ride! Matty on his pony!

Picking cotton!

Emily picking Cotton!

Austin showing me the cotton he picked!

They love looking at farm animals! MOOOOOO

Yes, it's a chicken! Austin was soooo excited to see a chicken!

Emily

The day was absolutely beautiful!

We walked the entire park! This was a a juice break! They were thirsty after walking!

The Girls resting by the old church!


Matty looking for trouble!

Matthew in deep thought! I love this picture of Austin! It's sooooo Austin!


My Emily!

The Tractor Parade!

My BOYS!

Not sure why they wanted to hug this pole!!

Picking Pumpkins

Mateo

Watching the Tractor Pull! Wow! They were all amazed!

No comments: