Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 3, 2012

March 2012

3/3: Where does time go? I haven't blogged in so long, I had trouble remembering my password. I am so sad that I have not kept up with this blog that has meant so much to me! I started this blog because I know that I am a very forgetful person and I didn't want to forget my experiences as a MOM! So, tonight I have promised myself to make time to document our experiences with my very special miracles, My Austin, My Emily and My Matthew!!

Today, we had rain and more rain. Tornado warning, severe weather warnings and flash flood warnings! Alabama weather is crazy!

My morning started early, just like every morning. At 545am, I heard Austin going potty! I got up and he was undressing and ready for the day! The others joined him soon after and so did Daddy!

The days are long and hard. I am constantly exhausted which is why my blogging stopped. Tonight, I am tired and a bit overwhelmed but I know that being a MOM is the most important thing in my LIFE! I promised to blog more because there is soooo much the kids are doing and I certainly do NOT want to forget.

Memorable moments today:
Emily told me she loved me about 100 times! oh, and she needs to hug and kiss me each and every time!! I love this girl! She is sooo amazing!

Matty finished eating his ice-cream after dinner, looked at me and gave me a thumbs UP! He is sooooo cute and adorable! Gosh, I love him!!

Austin was so sleepy as I tucked him in but he opened his eyes, looked at me and said, "Love you, MOMMA"! Melted my heart!!

No comments: